HD-FOAM is a great material for beginners and professionals creating quality props and costumes.
Wave 2 is in stock!!!
- HD-Foam is available in 24” X 60” sheets. Wave 2
- HD-Foam is a sturdy EVA material yet easy to cut with tools like scissors and utility knives. After the material has been cut to size heat can be used to shape HD-Foam.
- HD-Foam works great with CA glue, super glue, hot glue and contact cement adhesives; and accepts various paints and primers.
- The light gray color is perfect for tracing templates with pens and markers and seeing all of the details in WIP photos and videos.
- Because of its lightweight nature, HD-Foam is often used for making helmets, armor, prop weapons and other items that are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Be sure to always use proper safety protection when working with crafting tools and supplies.